These establishments at the time of my visit were 100% gluten free. Furthermore, when asked communicated that they did not use ingredients with a may contain statement. On request, I have checked the packets of the ingredients used in my dishes only. I, unfortunately, do not have the time to query every ingredient on the premises. Please let me know if anything you have been told or experienced contradicts this information and I will contact the establishment. A negative response will see them removed from this page.
- Spud Bar
- Raw Trader
- Caffe Strada
- Delhicious (Coeliac Society Accredited and 100% gluten free)
- Red Robyn (Closed 22-12-17)
- Cafe Henkel (Coeliac Society Accredited and 100% gluten free)
- Foddies Donuts: The Shop (Not to be confused with Albert Part that has low gluten food as well)
- Saba’s Ethiopian
- Fox In The Box (Review coming soon)
- La Tortilleria
- Evie’s Cafe
- Particle Cafe (Apparently no longer using oats making them 100% gluten free)
- Pana Chocolate (Review coming soon)
- Beyond Gluten Free (Review Coming Soon)
- Brian’s Gourmet Meats (Review Coming Soon)
- Gluten Free 4 U
- Black Ruby Bakeries
- Silly Yaks DFO
- Heaven’s Bakehouse
- Just Yummy (Review coming soon)
- Pure Gluten Free Bakery / Treat No Wheat (Review Coming Soon)
- Simply Gluten Free Bakery (review coming soon)
- New Freedom Bakery (review coming soon)
If you have any 100% gluten free establishments you would like me to review or add to this list please let me know. I am planning interstate travel in the next year so that I can add to my interstate lists. Please let me know where I should be reviewing!
This information is valid at the time of publishing based on information provided to The Aussie Coeliac. However, The Aussie Coeliac makes no guarantees of any kind, implied or otherwise about the suitability, accuracy or availability to the information, products, services or other contained on the website.
Due to the nature of the food industry, Management, Chefs, Staff, Ingredients and products change continuously and it is your own responsibility at all times to explain your needs and assess the options provided. The information provided on The Aussie Coeliac website is only a guide and information tool. As such The Aussie Coeliac does not assume or undertake any responsibility to those who read it and choose to take it into account when making final decisions. The Aussie Coeliac is therefore not liable for any damages resulting from the use of the website. For the full disclosure policy please see my disclosure and policy statement.